Your cat needs collagen too – just like humans do! If you want your best friend to look and feel the best they can Collagen can help you achieve it.
Ingredients: Collagen and Gelatine
Here’s what the cat collagen will do for your cat:
• Collagen – strengthens ligaments, tendons, bones, arteries and improves their coat
• Gelatine – another form of collagen which will be highly beneficial to your pet.
This is a 100% pure Hydrolyzed Collagen with no additives. It is a natural product that is safe for cats and Cats. It is produced in a HACCAP and ISO9000 compliant factory
DOES YOUR CAT NEED COLLAGEN?
Did you know that collagen is the major structural protein found in your cat’s body? It determines the strength and elasticity of their hair, bones, nails, and teeth. As cats age, like humans, their capacity to produce collagen diminishes making them more susceptible to injuries, painful conditions of the bones and joints, and poor skin and coat health.
Supplementing your pet’s diet with collagen helps prevent problems attributed to aging, and contains other vital substances that help support good health in your pet.
Collagen and gelatine can significantly improve your cat’s health because they are both easy to digest and absorb. Collagen promotes mobility in your cat, and his coat will start to shine. It will also help to promote a healthy appetite in an older cat because collagen peptides heal the digestive system and detoxify the liver thank. Collagen also makes digesting food easier in older cats who no longer chew as well as they did when they were young.
Why you should give your cat Collagen:
- Stabilizes Joints & Prevent Injuries
- Improves Age-Related Joint Pain
- Aids Digestion & Detoxifies the Liver
- Promotes Hair Growth, Strong Nails & a Healthy Coat
- Encourages A Healthy Appetite
Dosage per meal (2 x per day)
• For giant to large breeds – 1 tablespoon
• For medium cats 23-35kg – ½ tablespoon
• For small cats 12-23kg – 1 teaspoon
• For tiny cats 5-12kg – ½ teaspoon