Your dog needs collagen too – just like humans do! It will give your best friend bounce and keep them younger for longer.
Ingredients: Collagen and Gelatin
Here’s what dog collagen will do for your dog:
• Collagen – strengthens ligaments, tendons, bones, teeth, arteries and improves their coat
• Gelatin – another form of collagen which will be highly beneficial to your pet
DOES YOUR DOG NEED COLLAGEN?
Did you know that collagen is the major structural protein found in your dog’s body? It determines the strength and elasticity of their hair, bones, nails, and teeth. As dog’s age, like humans, their capacity to produce collagen diminishes making them more susceptible to injuries, painful conditions of the bones and joints, and poor skin and coat health.
Supplementing your pet’s diet with collagen helps prevent problems attributed to aging, and contains other vital substances that help support good health in your pet.
Collagen and gelatin can significantly improve your dog’s health because they are both easy to digest and absorb. Collagen promotes mobility in your dog, and his coat will start to shine. It will also help to promote a healthy appetite in an older dog because collagen peptides heal the digestive system and detoxify the liver. Collagen also makes digesting food easier in older dogs who no longer chew as well as they did when they were young.
Why you should give your dog Dog Collagen:
- Stabilizes Joints & Prevent Injuries
- Improves Age-Related Joint Pain
- Aids Digestion & Detoxifies the Liver
- Promotes Hair Growth, Strong Nails & a Healthy Coat
- Encourages A Healthy Appetite
Dosage per meal (2 x per day)
• For giant to large breeds – 1 tablespoon
• For medium dogs 23-35kg – ½ tablespoon
• For small dogs 12-23kg – 1 teaspoon
• For tiny dogs 5-12kg – ½ teaspoon
100% Safe and Effective. No additives, just pure dog collagen.